What's new

kelly co and whites

liftloop

Silver Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
390
Golden Thread
0
Location
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kelly co and white's

there their you can buy white's detectors at Kelly Co they have price listing
go and see for your self


liftloop
 
I got that email, yesterday, from Kellyco
 
Thanks liftloop! I just viewed Kellyco, and finally prices are posted for White's? Why is this? After years of price blackout, and continually reading, "call for pricing", why has White's decided to show firm prices? Are Kellyco's salespersons not doing their jobs? Or has White's loyal consumer base realized that a White's machine only preforms as well as the operator.
Peace
 
Thanks liftloop! I just viewed Kellyco, and finally prices are posted for White's? Why is this? After years of price blackout, and continually reading, "call for pricing", why has White's decided to show firm prices? Are Kellyco's salespersons not doing their jobs? Or has White's loyal consumer base realized that a White's machine only preforms as well as the operator.
Peace

I know for a fact it was not Kellyco, Whites was restricting the posting of the prices.... Whites has now said it is okay to post prices so Kellyco started posting them...






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
...Whites was restricting the posting of the prices.... Whites has now said it is okay to post prices so Kellyco started posting them...

I guess they needed to update their archaic business ideas.
 
Greed And Fear..................... greed-and-fear.webp
 
I bought one detector from there my cx plus but that has to go back
the all metal mod took a dump
 
Whites implemented the policy of no online pricing to encourage face to face sales instead of online marketing. I purchased a detector years back from the K-co place and after that horrible experience, I chose to become a White's dealer. I have sold many detectors to local folks at a very competitive price and with hands on, person to person service thru the years and I guess I have k-co to thank for making my experience as bad as it was and motivating me to become a dealer. I have to say that White's has been a great company to represent and I look forward to many more opportunities to help people get started in the great hobby of metal detecting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom