Kellyco shipping times

Tim NEPA

Feb 1, 2012
West Pittston, pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know how long it takes for Kellyco to actually ship your order? I ordered 2 metal detectors, headphones, a digger and some other stuff Monday morning and the site still states that my order is "Pending Fulfillment". It is now Wednesday afternoon and I'm getting a little impatient. When I placed my order I asked if I would have it by this weekend and was assured that I would. Maybe I'm just over reacting, I know I'm not a very patient person, but I would think it should have shipped yesterday at the latest since I placed the order so early Monday. I've had a few other issues with this order but want to see how they pan out before bashing the company.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im Sorry you are having this issue with them....i will tell you thou...I will NEVER buy from the again....My wife bought my AT Pro from there for Xmas....they waited a week to tell us that it was on backorder...of course after the payment was long cleared...

then she bought me a pinpointer from there....which also took like 3 weeks to get....when i got it the speaker was bad.

My problem was my wife didnt know where to order from, so she choose that place

I wish you the best man. I knwo my future purchase will be from a vendor on here like Barts or something.

OP
OP
T

Tim NEPA

Feb 1, 2012
West Pittston, pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've heard nothing but good things about Barts. Unfortunately, according to the web site, they don't sell the V3i.

OP
OP
T

Tim NEPA

Feb 1, 2012
West Pittston, pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I emailed the salesman this morning and got this reply...

Sir,
You should be receiving a tracking number shortly.
Nothing has gone wrong with your package and we are good to go.

Best regards,

Apparently it just takes them 2 or 3 days to pull an order and ship it.

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kellyco is now a global company. I've bought 4 detectors from them in the past 3 yrs. I, as you, can be impatient. So last shipment, I paid extra to "overnight" my package. It did cost an additional, ($83), but I had it on time. In my experiences, normal ground shipping has also been prompt.
If you require a more personal acquisition, I suggest calling Bart at BigBoys. Peace

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I ordered my AT Pro adventure package from kellyco and had it in about a week!
With no problems! It seems they may not update their shipping info very often because when
I checked on my order and I kept reading the same thing!

NVNutcase

Sep 9, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've ordered twice from them lately, and they've been very prompt.

OP
OP
T

Tim NEPA

Feb 1, 2012
West Pittston, pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys. I'm hoping it's just a case of them not updating the status. They told me 2 to 3 days shipping to PA so maybe I'll have it before the weekend.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone know how long it takes for Kellyco to actually ship your order? I ordered 2 metal detectors, headphones, a digger and some other stuff Monday morning and the site still states that my order is "Pending Fulfillment". It is now Wednesday afternoon and I'm getting a little impatient. When I placed my order I asked if I would have it by this weekend and was assured that I would. Maybe I'm just over reacting, I know I'm not a very patient person, but I would think it should have shipped yesterday at the latest since I placed the order so early Monday. I've had a few other issues with this order but want to see how they pan out before bashing the company.

One of your detectors could be on order and they are waiting for it to be able to ship it all at same time. I will check with them and have sales manager contact you. If you want pm me your phone number.

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of your detectors could be on order and they are waiting for it to be able to ship it all at same time. I will check with them and have sales manager contact you. If you want pm me your phone number.

I just read your post you heard from sales rep. If you have further issue pm me.

I live not far from them and I am on first name basis with sales manager, I have been given a tour of their entire operation by Stu the owner.

They are great people..,..

OP
OP
T

Tim NEPA

Feb 1, 2012
West Pittston, pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got that email at 10am. It's now almost 8pm...I wonder what "shortly" is. If I don't hear anything tonight (which I doubt I will) I'll pm you in the morning. Thanks for the offer Treasure_Hunter.

flinthunter

Jan 3, 2011
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, V3i, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I for one will never deal with them. I've never had any dealings with them and have never contacted them for any reason but a few weeks ago I started to get spam from them wanting me to buy from them. I'm guessing they bought my email address from someone and to me that is a sign of a bad bad business.

OP
OP
T

Tim NEPA

Feb 1, 2012
West Pittston, pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said, I don't want to bash a company until I see how things turn out. I get the emails but I signed up for their mailing list. I will say that they offered me a much better deal than I could find anywhere else and that's why I went with them. I also took advantage of the bogo deal because my friend wants a starter machine and it saved him a good bit of money as well. But, if I don't have my MD by this weekend like I was told I would then all bets are off.

team sidewinder

Apr 14, 2013
SW MONTANA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB XTERRA 705 , CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I ordered a Minelab 705 dual pack from them and found them to be no slower or faster than any other online company I have ever ordered from. They aren't as fast as Amazon.com but I had my order within 7 business days which is pretty much the norm for where I live. But that said I would probably make my next orders from Bart@bigboyhobbies :notworthy: as they were super fast on my Coiltek " Digger " coil and very nice to deal with.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I said, I don't want to bash a company until I see how things turn out. I get the emails but I signed up for their mailing list. I will say that they offered me a much better deal than I could find anywhere else and that's why I went with them. I also took advantage of the bogo deal because my friend wants a starter machine and it saved him a good bit of money as well. But, if I don't have my MD by this weekend like I was told I would then all bets are off.

Look for a call from sales manager today. If you haven't heard by 3 pm, pm me.

I know for fact they care a great deal about their customers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Tim NEPA

Feb 1, 2012
West Pittston, pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a call from the sales manager. He was very helpful. The tc2x is on back order and they are expecting them to come in today or tomorrow so they didn't ship anything yet. He is going to send out the v3i today with overnight shipping and I will have it tomorrow and send the tc2x as soon as they get it.

MickeyMaguire

Apr 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, Ace 300, Ace 250, PP-AT, PP II, F-Pulse
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I ordered a detector on a weekend. It shipped first thing Monday morning and was at my home on Wednesday. That was the free shipping option. I was shocked that it arrived so soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions