What's new

Ken has gold strike in surfchurch - others have the mumbles....video spin

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
john markham from columbus, ohio was in the lane.

dick was in the lane, lowtide tim, big scoop rich.......heard of a few others plundering as well.

see u someplace monday.......good luck
.
.
.
.

 
Upvote 0
Hey we all have bad days. I always look forward to your videos no matter what you find, kind of helps to see an hear the beach when I am stuck at work. Oh, for what it's worth, I liked the scoop model in you earlier video much better. :laughing7:...HH....
 
one more week,cant wait.... nice scoop girl.... see ya onthe sand....
 
I always watch your video's Max as they bring back memories. Doesn't matter what you dig up so long as your able to get out there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom