Cleaning up some bottles found over the summer. This one is a Kendall's Spavin Cure for Human Flesh. I think it is pre 1900 because the seam does not continue through the lip. Thanks for looking!
That was the first bottle I ever found.
When I was an early teen there were these woods near my place I used to spend my time in. Loved walking around and exploring - always an adventure.
Didn't get to spend too many years there because when I was about fifteen they began to raze the area for an industrial park. Well, walking over the piles of earth and torn up land I find my first little treasure - the same little bottle you're holding right there - I've still got it too. I just regret that it would take me almost 20 years to actually start hunting/detecting - when I think of the finds I could've made...