Silver_Fox
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 16, 2007
- Messages
- 2,494
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Good 'Ol USA /
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250 of course
Key Date 1901s Barber dime found
I went back across the street to the Christmas tree farm MDing. At the start of my second row I found a 1901s Barber dime. It needs some cleaning but I am going to see if it is worth having it professionaly cleaned, graded and slabbed. In bad shape the book has it at $80.00 bucks. I also found an 1888 Indian head penny.
I went back across the street to the Christmas tree farm MDing. At the start of my second row I found a 1901s Barber dime. It needs some cleaning but I am going to see if it is worth having it professionaly cleaned, graded and slabbed. In bad shape the book has it at $80.00 bucks. I also found an 1888 Indian head penny.
Attachments
Upvote
0







