What's new

Key Date 1971D Half found in circulation. Finally joined the club !

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I am the luckiest guy to have finally joined the 1971D club. I know it's a key date because there were only 302,097,424 of them minted.This was my goal for 2010 and I have that nailed before Groundhog Day. I apologize for no picture of my find. I have sent it off for grading.
Just when I thought about cutting back on my CRHing, I find a gem. Thanks to all of you for your support. Jim


Yes, I am totally kidding about this whole post. :wav:
 
Upvote 0
hahahaha you had me going for a minute :laughing9:
 
You are lucky! All I ever find are those old ones that sound funny when you drop them. :laughing7:
 
Congrats!
The 1971 D was the only year that 1971's were minted in Denver!
 
jdsarasin8194 said:
Is it really a key date ???

No. Just having some fun. Cabin fever has set in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom