DSCF0002.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 840
Upvote 0

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice dime. It's hard to judge the condition. The picture is a little small. It looks to be at least good-4. Like the above post said. 2008 Red Book $85.00 VG in same book is $130.00

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
can you read the word LIBERTY in the headband?

Ratman

Jul 2, 2007
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on a key date Barber . Great find indeed . ;D

OP
OP
crocop

crocop

May 5, 2007
Detector(s) used
Explorer II
KirkPA said:
If you had a White's, you would have dug a Colonial. :P ;) :D ;D

Nice find, bud. What did Stew find?

Bone Dry Detecting...Kirk
Thanks for all the kind words, unfortunately the word liberty is not on the head ban.

I would like to comment though about what was said from Kirk, i really don't care when someone is kidding around and I can take it as well as dish it out, BUT, there are folks on this forum that think they're the mayor and criticise me for saying anything about other brand machines or when I kid around with other members and their machines and you know who you are...... That said, I don't only hunt with Stew, Kirk, I'm fine even when I hunt on my own......I am puzzled though why it it that you must comment multiple times per post, quite annoying I must add, Your young enough to be my son and if you were, you and I would be on our way to the wood shed for your beat down.

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Crocop said:
KirkPA said:

Thanks for all the kind words, unfortunately the word liberty is not on the head ban.

I would like to comment though about what was said from Kirk, i really don't care when someone is kidding around and I can take it as well as dish it out, BUT, there are folks on this forum that think they're the mayor and criticise me for saying anything about other brand machines or when I kid around with other members and their machines and you know who you are...... That said, I don't only hunt with Stew, Kirk, I'm fine even when I hunt on my own......I am puzzled though why it it that you must comment multiple times per post, quite annoying I must add, Your young enough to be my son and if you were, you and I would be on our way to the wood shed for your beat down.

Don't worry, I was just joking, buddy. :) Please don't kick me over the head. :D

OP
OP
crocop

crocop

May 5, 2007
Detector(s) used
Explorer II
KirkPA said:

Kirk, after thinking about it, I would have a hard time hitting a cross dresser like yourself. I'll give you a pass until you return to normal.

Colonial Zoyboy

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2006
PA
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
A Barber dime is welcomed any day, Cro! My cross-dressing bro is just a little jealous. ;) Hint: one uppercut to the underside of his jib will do the job quite well. :D

Bone Dry Detecting...zoyster a.k.a. KylePA :D

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet Find.
Congrats..
HI HO SILVER

OP
OP
crocop

crocop

May 5, 2007
Detector(s) used
Explorer II
Again, thanks for all the kind words.
Keep it swinging and you'll be singing.

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Nice Barber, would like to have one myself, that year anyway.... HH

Desertfox

Joe G

Dec 3, 2004
Long Island
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crocop said:
Today I found number 56,57,58 silver coins in total for this season at this one location, one of them was a 1903s Barber dime.
Anyone know the value?
CC

Nice find dude... where ya been? Let me know when you've hunted out those parks so I can go :D

Seriously, keep in touch. There's not much time left before we'll need jackhammers. Want to work woods; anywhere :)

Joe

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils
Very nice barber dime, Crocop.

Keep swinging that Explorer, bud. We can't convince everyone how great of a machine we have, but as long as we know it, that's what counts.

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

stewball1

Mar 25, 2005
Huntington, LI, NY
Detector(s) used
DFX & Minelab SE Pro
To Kirk,

Stew found dirt and grout on his new kitchen floor and had to spend his detecting time cleaning the floor (and crying). I knew I shouldn't have let Crocop out on his own again. He'll clean the place out before I know about it!

Stew

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
stewball1 said:
To Kirk,

Stew found dirt and grout on his new kitchen floor and had to spend his detecting time cleaning the floor (and crying). I knew I shouldn't have let Crocop out on his own again. He'll clean the place out before I know about it!

Stew

Stew,

Welcome to the forum. By the way, did crocop find a 1793 Flowing Hair coppa or was it an 1803 Draped Bust? I want to see it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread