What's new

key date Indian head today 1872

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I always like finding these but finding one that's basically a minimum of $80 makes me very happy

ForumRunner_20150607_215705.webp



ForumRunner_20150607_215726.webp



ForumRunner_20150607_215743.webp



ForumRunner_20150607_215800.webp



ForumRunner_20150607_215817.webp
 
Upvote 20
Crickets......
 
1877 is the key date no? '72 might be semi-key. Tough audience here DAMHIKT :laughing7:
 
I think had already posted in the Relic section. I will chirp in again! I like I.H mine are usually green though. You have been digging a lot of good relics.... of late.
 
Try warm peroxide....if they are not pitted, will make them a nice chocolate brown and bring a few back to amazing shape. Hydrate and seal them with a couple coats of Verdi-Care :thumbsup:
 
Good year! I found a '72 last July. Local coin dealer didn't want it because it was dug. So, I kept it, but EBay might be your best bet. Nice save!
 
ForumRunner_20150612_074952.webp



ForumRunner_20150612_075004.webp

Am I missing something?
 
Hey thanks.. Yeah in my own lil world that was a good one I'm not digging any handfuls of large cents and 16th century coins over here
 
I think had already posted in the Relic section. I will chirp in again! I like I.H mine are usually green though. You have been digging a lot of good relics.... of late.

Haha.. Yeah I've posted this in a few places to me it was a nice find I would have to dig 8000 clad pennies to make up for this one.
I get green ones too it depends on the soil conditions the sandier it is the darker they tend to be here
 
A friend of mine did manage to pull this up out of the sea floor just a few days ago

ForumRunner_20150612_081343.webp
 
yea my LC's have slowed considerably, running outta land from the period,i did pluck a 16th century gold recently,I showed it to wildwildbill,now he wont talk to me...what can you do hehe
 
Now I hate you too!
Haha
 
There's the 1877 & 1909-S, that's the best of the rest!! Congrats on a great find!!

-- Jeff --
 
Nice find GB. Congrats on the key date, and sorry about the crickets! GL&HH.
 
Haha..thanks
 
Congrats great find! Pretty good shape IH!
 
Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom