What's new

kid at work...

jersey devl

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
335
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
This kid I work with knows about me and my silver habit, so this morning he procedes to tell me about this little old guy in this little Indiana town that brought in all this old dirty change to his brothers bank Saturday...so much that it jammed and broke the counting machine and they had to finish counting it all by hand...shwwwwwwwwwwwing!!!
Needless to say I have him on the phone to his bro at opening time and they text back and forth and finally takes about three hours to get into the vault and see what the take is (I am seriously on edge at this point) to tell him there were no halves and only 1 silver quarter in the lot.

ITS A CRUEL WORLD!! :tard:
 
Upvote 0
Maybe he was yanking your chain to get you all worked up? By the way I sent you a PM.
 
Lmao , sorry Devl damn I think that kid was either trying to be cool or was toying with you... I would strangle him for that with a nasty jujitsu choke j/k.....that must have been one big old quarter to jam, break then break the machine and then they had to had count it....that is a bummer though, Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom