Bum Luck
Silver Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Kid's first find
My daughter picked up on that I was in the dumps, so she asked me what I wanted to do. I said, "Go metal detecting".
So we went to the local park the day after the fireworks display. Well, we didn't find anything from that, but we started on the river bank. She hadn't gone 15 feet with a Tesoro Silver Sabre, and she picked up a 1905 Indian penny in decent shape.
That was the high point of the day, but the nice part was the time we had together. Priceless.
My daughter picked up on that I was in the dumps, so she asked me what I wanted to do. I said, "Go metal detecting".
So we went to the local park the day after the fireworks display. Well, we didn't find anything from that, but we started on the river bank. She hadn't gone 15 feet with a Tesoro Silver Sabre, and she picked up a 1905 Indian penny in decent shape.
That was the high point of the day, but the nice part was the time we had together. Priceless.







