Coilcrazy2
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2010
- Messages
- 276
- Reaction score
- 744
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Reading, pa
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Detector(s) used
- Teknetics T2, gray ghost headphones,
Fisher 1265x,
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Tesoro cibola,
Tesoro Outlaw
Hey everyone! I managed to get out three times this past weekend and these are my finds from Saturday. I revisited the site where I found the engraved silver rosette
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...-2016-4-coppers-17-buttons-relics-silver.html
and it looks like I had missed some goodies. I managed to find a draped bust LC, a KG III, a Matron head LC, a bunch of buttons, a quartz arrowhead, a little saddle shield? and a sweet little silver engraved "D" cufflink. It may have been fashioned from a half reale but i'm not sure. I can imagine its from the same person who owned the "GD" engraved rosette.
Thanks!
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...-2016-4-coppers-17-buttons-relics-silver.html
and it looks like I had missed some goodies. I managed to find a draped bust LC, a KG III, a Matron head LC, a bunch of buttons, a quartz arrowhead, a little saddle shield? and a sweet little silver engraved "D" cufflink. It may have been fashioned from a half reale but i'm not sure. I can imagine its from the same person who owned the "GD" engraved rosette.
Thanks!
Attachments
-
IMG_2774.webp1.1 MB · Views: 172 -
IMG_2775.webp631.6 KB · Views: 169 -
IMG_2777.webp571.7 KB · Views: 157 -
IMG_2778.webp634.2 KB · Views: 146 -
DSC00090.webp432.8 KB · Views: 142 -
DSC00088.webp623.2 KB · Views: 142 -
IMG_2779.webp510.3 KB · Views: 136 -
IMG_2782.webp443.5 KB · Views: 141 -
DSC00095.webp170.3 KB · Views: 143 -
IMG_2781.webp613.8 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Upvote
66









