What's new

Killer day in the cornfield! 3 coppers, silver cufflink and more!

Coilcrazy2

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2010
Messages
276
Reaction score
744
Golden Thread
3
Location
Reading, pa
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, gray ghost headphones,
Fisher 1265x,
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Tesoro cibola,
Tesoro Outlaw
Hey everyone! I managed to get out three times this past weekend and these are my finds from Saturday. I revisited the site where I found the engraved silver rosette
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...-2016-4-coppers-17-buttons-relics-silver.html
and it looks like I had missed some goodies. I managed to find a draped bust LC, a KG III, a Matron head LC, a bunch of buttons, a quartz arrowhead, a little saddle shield? and a sweet little silver engraved "D" cufflink. It may have been fashioned from a half reale but i'm not sure. I can imagine its from the same person who owned the "GD" engraved rosette.
Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2774.webp
    IMG_2774.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 172
  • IMG_2775.webp
    IMG_2775.webp
    631.6 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_2777.webp
    IMG_2777.webp
    571.7 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2778.webp
    IMG_2778.webp
    634.2 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC00090.webp
    DSC00090.webp
    432.8 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC00088.webp
    DSC00088.webp
    623.2 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2779.webp
    IMG_2779.webp
    510.3 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_2782.webp
    IMG_2782.webp
    443.5 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC00095.webp
    DSC00095.webp
    170.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_2781.webp
    IMG_2781.webp
    613.8 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Upvote 66
Congratulations on the old coppers and button finds! :occasion14:
 
That's some nice stuff man

I'd hit that place hard

HH Jer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom