What's new

🥇 BANNER Killer hunt today! 4 gold!

Slimpickuns

Full Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
164
Reaction score
379
Golden Thread
1
Location
Orange County, California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT w/10"x 12" SEF Butterfly Coil, Fisher Impulse AQ Ltd.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I was back at it again today for about 4 hours, Hit the low tide wet slopes where I pulled yesterday's gold. Didn't strike gold till the last hour of the hunt but man it hit hard! 1 24.8g 14k bracelet, 2 14k rings, 1 w/Ice other w/ruby total weight 4.6g (stones test good on both) 1 2.2g 10k ring w/Ice (stones test good), & 2 silver toe rings. Clad total today was $7.08. Thanks for looking, HH!
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    111.8 KB · Views: 705
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    88.3 KB · Views: 741
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    90.5 KB · Views: 504
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    209.9 KB · Views: 574
Upvote 0
200 targets you animal!!! Congats on your Banner find!!!



SnT
 
Congrats on your finds Dave, it doesn't get much better then this! :occasion14:

Dave
 
WOW Dave and i,m happy to hit 1 or 2 gold a year. BANNER!
 
wow great scores there,must be living right.
 
Wow! Congratulations
 
I vote Banner! Hate you! JK! :icon_queen:
 
Dave...I had a feeling yesterday that I was leaving to early. We all worked around that area but 'Dude' you've got the magic touch!!! You're very thorough gridding and time spent really paid off. And all found with that broken scoop...unbelievable a truly 'BANNER' beach hunt.

Congratulations Rich
I have to add that Dave is very deserving of this 'BANNER' recognition. You would have to see him working the beach 'like a machine' very impressive...Well done Dave:notworthy:
 
I have to add that Dave is very deserving of this 'BANNER' recognition. You would have to see him working the beach 'like a machine' very impressive...Well done Dave:notworthy:

:occasion14: Thanks Rich! The truth is I have a bad case of gold fever and I'm just looking for the cure :laughing7: Amazingly my poor scoop survived the last hunt, zip-ties are still holding strong!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4036.webp
    IMG_4036.webp
    409.5 KB · Views: 149
Wow thanks everyone for voting this thread Banner!! I really appreciate all the comments and views! Had to work today so wasn't able to get out to the honey hole, spent most of the day day-dreaming about yesterday's hunt :laughing7:
 
I dream about days like this! Good onya !!!:thumbsup:
 
DANGGGGGGG!! Wish I lived closer to a beach! haha
 
Wow that's what will keep a person going back. Very nice finds.
 
Excellent gold finds. WTG....
 
Ahhhh, GOLD . . .one of my favorite colors! Congratulations on finding a HUGE load of goodies and for making the BANNER!

Way to go :thumbsup:
Breezie
 
That's awesome, not very often does jewelry make banner !! Great job, congratulations !! :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! :hello2:
 
DANNNGGGG!!! That's a ALOT of treasure! You hit it big on the gold man! Congrats!!
 
Last edited:
That's it ,got to hit the beach!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom