What's new

Killer in washout!

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got off work early today & decided to check my washout that I have found a lot of stuff in early spring! So today I walked down there & they had plowed it up a little so as soon as I got there I couldn't believe it I walked up on the killer triangle it is a smoker so thin & perfect & then I found another fish spear & a couple little side notch points was going to hunt longer but Mother Nature had other ideals! I've had a great hunting season so far!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 175
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    287.9 KB · Views: 134
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    203.1 KB · Views: 138
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    215.3 KB · Views: 129
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 140
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1 MB · Views: 126
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    363.7 KB · Views: 101
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    614.4 KB · Views: 99
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    344 KB · Views: 95
Upvote 0
All beauty's :occasion14:
 
Superbad! I know that made your day. Thanks for sharing with us.
 
Nice haul. What type of stone is the pinkish one?
 
Last edited:
Killer day! Congrats!
 
Very nice finds. Congrats
 
The pinkish one is some local heat treated chert!
 
YIPEEKAIAAAYYYYYYYY
 
Is a washout the same as a gully? Can you describe it? Trying to learn where best to hunt...
 
Yep, thats a burner for sure. Nice find.
 
Very nice, I like the triangular point. Looks like Harrison County material.

A good hunt for sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom