What's new

killer lunch finds!

birdpointgriswold

Hero Member
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
901
Reaction score
228
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found some really pretty points today all in about 45 mins, my 2nd time ever in that field. That little uwharrie is smallest thing I've ever seen! True art work there! Thanks for looking!

ForumRunner_20121119_135145.webp



ForumRunner_20121119_135157.webp



ForumRunner_20121119_135211.webp



ForumRunner_20121119_135223.webp



ForumRunner_20121119_135233.webp



ForumRunner_20121119_135243.webp



ForumRunner_20121119_135253.webp



ForumRunner_20121119_135303.webp
 
Upvote 0
I was hoping you would post those. That's better than food for lunch any day! If it rains the night before... eat a good breakfast!
 
GatorBoy said:
I was hoping you would post those. That's better than food for lunch any day! If it rains the night before... eat a good breakfast!

Haha here here!
 
Just think how much you can find if you quite your jobs.....I'd think about that

great lunch hour :icon_thumright:
 
SOHIO said:
Just think how much you can find if you quite your jobs.....I'd think about that

great lunch hour :icon_thumright:
Its called retirement and its at least 30 years away haha
 
birdpointgriswold said:
Haha here here!

I love that small one. I found one weekend before last that was that small, or even smaller. It was stemmed. Only one that small I have ever found. Joe ( Twitch) was with me, so I gave it to him. The reason for that is, when I hunt with a partner, the first find of the day is always given to the other person. ( Clovis or something super duper does not apply) all of my partners have taken that ritual on, just as it was handed down to me. I'll try to get him to post it, or send me a pic to post. I found this guilford ( I think guilford, correct me if need be) and its pretty small as well. Nice Jonathan!

image-618143648.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom