What's new

Kind of cartridges?

NadiG

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab X- Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think these have something to do with some kind of weapon, but they do not look like the cartridges I use to find. Someone who can say Something about them?
Looking forward to some response!:-D
 

Attachments

  • 20200417_164811.webp
    20200417_164811.webp
    305.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 20200417_164416.webp
    20200417_164416.webp
    248.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 20200417_164635.webp
    20200417_164635.webp
    190.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 20200417_164733.webp
    20200417_164733.webp
    368.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 20200417_164758.webp
    20200417_164758.webp
    246.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 20200417_164740.webp
    20200417_164740.webp
    266.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Sorry, for almost the same picture appearing twice, I am new inhere, and could not really figure out how to delete a picture....:tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
Sorry, for almost the same picture appearing twice, I am new inhere, and could not really figure out how to delete a picture....:tongue3:
I think it is a wire or some such clamp.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Button Rev-1812?
Replies
0
Views
256
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
579

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom