cdsieg Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2011 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 0 Location WI Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 27, 2012 #1 kind of lever thing Looks like some kind of lever thing, not sure what it is, I may need to take better photos before anyone can help. Attachments sunday homestead two 01d.webp 51.1 KB · Views: 255 sunday homestead two 01.webp 11.6 KB · Views: 252
kind of lever thing Looks like some kind of lever thing, not sure what it is, I may need to take better photos before anyone can help.
A Ammietuar Jr. Member Joined Sep 18, 2005 Messages 88 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Suffolk UK Detector(s) used MXT/PI Pro/Garrett GS Feb 27, 2012 #2 Re: kind of lever thing looks like an early car door handle...... Upvote 0
kracer55 Jr. Member Joined May 4, 2010 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Spotsylvania VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 27, 2012 #3 Re: kind of lever thing First thing I thought of when I saw that was the latches on the windows at my elementary school back in the early 60’s Upvote 0
Re: kind of lever thing First thing I thought of when I saw that was the latches on the windows at my elementary school back in the early 60’s
dozer dan Hero Member Joined Jan 14, 2008 Messages 907 Reaction score 602 Golden Thread 0 Location PNW Primary Interest: Other Feb 27, 2012 #4 Re: kind of lever thing just a wag, icebox latch? Upvote 0