Feb 8, 2014
Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't know how old it is but just junk metal so probably was once just costume jewelry or something. Looks like it was a finger ring when it was complete. It also may have had eyes stuck in at one point. Im only posting it because I thought it was a little different coming out of the hole! Haha
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460423292.029541.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460423306.528012.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460423316.682172.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460423335.315044.jpg

Upvote 9
It sure looks like am aluminum ring that came out of a machine in a plastic bubble. I am guessing 60's. Yes strange.

Definitely creepy. Looks like a demon face if you ask me.
Interesting find though....

It could be what Scubadetector said, or it could also be a carnival ring given out as a prize.

It looks like the face of a monkey. It appears to have horizontal side clips in back, but am not sure what it would have been attached to. It sure is neat looking! I wonder if it had stones for the eyes?

I agree, I think it's a monkey. I found something similar last year. It was decided that it was the top part of an old gum ball machine ring.

attachment.php

I agree, I think it's a monkey. I found something similar last year. It was decided that it was the top part of an old gum ball machine ring.

attachment.php

I agree with ring. Maybe some type of South America design monkey. Could have had different parts of the world mythical/legend type of designs on them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back