TRanegar36
Sr. Member
Sterling Ring, 1879/1881 IHC's, & a bunch of wheaties!
1st hunt - 1900's house I've been previously hunting, except this time with the 8x11" coil instead of the smaller one. The extra inch or two of depth opened up targets that I had previously went over.
Sterling ESPO Ring - my 1st silver ring
2 IHC's - 1879 , 1881
4 Wheats
A couple of cool buttons & an earring





2nd hunt - An open lot next to a park. There used to be a house there, but it was tore down.
5 Wheats
Ring - no marks... looked like gold in the hole, but didn't really wipe clean like gold does... plated is my guess


Lot of hunting today, going to sleep good tonight!
1st hunt - 1900's house I've been previously hunting, except this time with the 8x11" coil instead of the smaller one. The extra inch or two of depth opened up targets that I had previously went over.
Sterling ESPO Ring - my 1st silver ring

2 IHC's - 1879 , 1881
4 Wheats
A couple of cool buttons & an earring





2nd hunt - An open lot next to a park. There used to be a house there, but it was tore down.
5 Wheats
Ring - no marks... looked like gold in the hole, but didn't really wipe clean like gold does... plated is my guess



Lot of hunting today, going to sleep good tonight!
Upvote
14









