What's new

kinda strange ( clean look at last post )

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
???
 

Attachments

  • z 052.webp
    z 052.webp
    140.9 KB · Views: 1,884
Upvote 0
Re: kinda strange

Metal Magnet said:
i love that - very unique find!
:thumbsup:
 
Re: kinda strange

OHhh! That's very cool, Frank! Did ya clean it up yet?

Nana :hello:
 
Re: kinda strange

JOSEY WHALES said:
I read about the wasp women's air force service pilots in World War II. might it be a service ribbon or medal from them ? might be worth a check ? Josey
will do
Nana40 said:
OHhh! That's very cool, Frank! Did ya clean it up yet?

Nana :hello:
not yet :)
 
Re: kinda strange

JOSEY WHALES said:
I read about the wasp women's air force service pilots in World War II. might it be a service ribbon or medal from them ? might be worth a check ? Josey
will do
 
Re: kinda strange

Is it cleaned yet?
Carl
 
Re: kinda strange

Awesome... period...
 
Re: kinda strange

Congrats on a fantastic find! Breezie
 
Re: kinda strange

CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
Is it cleaned yet?
Carl
ok ok tonite :laughing7:
 
Re: kinda strange

Crazyjarhead said:
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
Is it cleaned yet?
Carl

I think he will take a while. The WARDEN has him occupied :laughing9:
you have no idea!!! :BangHead:
 
Re: kinda strange

Breezie said:
Congrats on a fantastic find! Breezie
thanks by the way the ring is bronze and old
 
Re: kinda strange

clean
 

Attachments

  • dunno 001.webp
    dunno 001.webp
    214.4 KB · Views: 1,059
AA Woodland Detectors said:
That's awesome! Great find
wish i knew more about it :dontknow:
 
I think it is the 'Bees Knees'! :happy3: :happy3:

Congrats, Once again...too cool! J.
 
I think there is more to this fob that we all think.
Something good.
It needs research.
Carl
 
MichiganJay said:
I think it is the 'Bees Knees'! :happy3: :happy3:

Congrats, Once again...too cool! J.
:)
 
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
I think there is more to this fob that we all think.
Something good.
It needs research.
Carl
yea ya know its not normal and i have looked around but nothing. :dontknow:
 
This is a fly, not a bee. A bee has four wings, not two and there are a number of other differences. The fact that its a fly makes it even more unusual, IMO.

Jeff
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom