What's new

King Cobra pendant info needed

silverswede

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
791
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pinehurst. Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab SOVEREIGN XS-2a PRO
Dug at a site near river that may have hosted old time gatherings of offbeat religeous and maybe anti religeous groups in the 60's. Does anyone know of possible ties of this type of pendant to an organisation or cult. The metal appears to be pewter.
 

Attachments

  • cobra pendant.webp
    cobra pendant.webp
    82.3 KB · Views: 361
Perfect match, Iron spike, Medusa it is then. My wife still wants the darn thing out of the house so guess I have to gift it to a "Goth" I think I saw some at the mall.
 
Upvote 0
Your wife wants it out of the house :laughing7: It would be proudly displayed in my collection :wink:
 
Upvote 0
LOL WTF???



Dug at a site near river that may have hosted old time gatherings of offbeat religeous and maybe anti religeous groups in the 60's



Ok. Goth's in the mall...Idaho That explains the anti religious groups....

J/K of course
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom