Kitten was abandoned in woods!

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Make me mad how people can treat animals and other humans I just want to smack the h*** out of them.

And whats wrong with name Frankie?? lol

OP
OP
mamabear

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Ya Know, I just love the people on this site! what an outpouring of love & concern for this little guy! He (actually I think it's a she, but every time I try to check s(he) thinks I'm playing & does the silliest flips) has decided to live here, & claimed me. I can't believe how lucky I am! Going to the vets tomorrow for shots etc, & when old enuf, will spay. all our critters are spayed. I love the names y'all have thrown out, Stormy is very appropriate, & I love Thor. I keep going out looking for others. I hope there aren't more.1 is all I can handle. Thanx all!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lucky he got dumped by your place. Good job. The one I had was dumped too. I just called her Cat, as I had no idea what she called herself.

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mamabear said:
Ya Know, I just love the people on this site! what an outpouring of love & concern for this little guy! He (actually I think it's a she, but every time I try to check s(he) thinks I'm playing & does the silliest flips) has decided to live here, & claimed me. I can't believe how lucky I am! Going to the vets tomorrow for shots etc, & when old enuf, will spay. all our critters are spayed. I love the names y'all have thrown out, Stormy is very appropriate, & I love Thor. I keep going out looking for others. I hope there aren't more.1 is all I can handle. Thanx all!

Thormy?
It has a built-in lisp!
Carl

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I was serious, I want that little guy on the banner.
I placed my vote.
You found him.
It is a find.
Carl

Plus, it will really confuse the English.

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That aint just any cat, you kidnapped puss-n-boots from shrek~ ::)

Attachments

• puss in boots.jpg
    puss in boots.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 91

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
I placed my vote.
You found him.
It is a find.
Carl

LOL, Leave those poor guys alone...but I would love to read the avalanche of posts if they did put it on the banner.

Thanks for giving him a home, you will get a lot of entertainment and love from him.

Charlie

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Good for you mamabear! We have 3 cats, I can't imagine not having at least one around. I wish you lots of joy, love and laughter with her.

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
I placed my vote.
You found him.
It is a find.
Carl

perhaps an animal rescue forum?

OP
OP
mamabear

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
well, she is a banner find, we all know that. & if there was an animal rescue forum I think it would be the most active forum here. between me & my neighbors, we encounter dozens of drop-offs a year. everyone of us has at least 2 dogs & or cats that have been abandoned. many more that have had to go to the pound, or died from coyotes or disease. we have spay/neuter clinics here w/ cheap or even free help, but some people just can't be bothered. the best dog I have ever had is a "mutt" that was dropped off, she is kind, smart, loyal, & beautiful. my friend took her sister cuz I couldn't keep both, & she is wonderful too. this is my second drop-off kitty, the other is getting old, but is such a friend. I am blessed to have them.
Thormy! that's a good one!! & she is very entertaining! 'specially at 3 in the morn.
I haven't seen or heard any more out there, the dogs would let me know. I hope it stays that way, one kitten terrorizing me is enough!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread