Knack

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Like Goldinwater said in another post.....most people don't know what to look for at a site. Then there are others that just don't learn from their experiences! I'm one. Back down to CWB this morning. Daughter only likes to go there **sigh** For my three hours in the water I got 2 pennies and a piece of lobster/crab trap. I still think there is something there no matter how many hunters hunt there. I just don't believe that they could have possibly gotten it all but.......... I sure don't find it! I seem to have a knack for not finding stuff or going to the wrong place. Ah well the next few times I will hunt by my self and go somewhere else and who knows??? Maybe I'll find something good! :wink:

Upvote 0

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mumszie said:
or going to the wrong place.
god i can relate to that

maybe it is time for a walk around backwards maybe 13 times...........yea boy.......... 8) 8) :icon_pirat:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been known to wear the same white socks, which are now green because changing them would destroy the luck. :laughing7:

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Sandman said:
I've been known to wear the same white socks, which are now green because changing them would destroy the luck. :laughing7:

Nah.... you know St Pat's Day is coming up and you are just "wearing the green". :wink:

dld

Apr 21, 2010
NE Fla
Detector(s) used
ace 250, BHID, Explorer SE Pro, Omega 8000
mumszie

you just goto get the knack of putting your coil over some thing good, if your thinking out side the box and it ain't working try thinking inside the box, if that don't work take two aspirin and call me in the morn :laughing7:

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
dld said:
mumszie

you just goto get the knack of putting your coil over some thing good, if your thinking out side the box and it ain't working try thinking inside the box, if that don't work take two aspirin and call me in the morn :laughing7:

Just what I need............... more aspirin! LOL

Smudge

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2010
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
A Propointer tied to a stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Until the beach goers come back, pickins' will be a tad slim.

Hang in there Mumsie!

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I go out I use all my experience. First I put on my lucky hat, then my lucky shirt and lastly I get my lucky butt into the water.

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
It's just getting to that time of the year, people are starting to show up. I drove the coast from St Pete to CWB last Tuesday and the hotels are filling up yea!!! Just think of the time you are putting in now as practice and you are tuning up your detecting skills for the multiple great targets you will recover starting Spring Break and through out the summer!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread