What's new

KNEE PADS:

If you have a Harbor Freiight near you, they have knee pads that come two to the pack for less than five dollars. I bought three pack to have some extra. I only use one on my left knee, but I have some to share with others. They are black with a white knee cap on them. Works great. I keep some in my car, and truck. Good luck.
 
lowes has a hard shell with gel inside for knees the cap is a hard see through with tread on them to stop slippage on wet or dusty soil
 
I never wore knee pads.

My knees went out.

I can not kneel down at all any more.

I just bend or squat.

Every now and then, I'll sit down.

In my work, I never even thought about knee pads

until it was too late.

My advice is to ware them.

Happy Huntin,

Tabdog
 
I use knee pads all the time. I use the gel type, with only one velcro strap, if you use the 2 strap type they tend to pinch the back of your knee. they are so comfy, i have found myself still wearing them in the house after coming home, and forgetting to take them off. The brand of mine is FORGE, But that's in Australia. AND, they don't slide down.
 
Tabdog, what kind of work did you used to do? I did autobody and frame repair for 44 years, never thought about knee pads till they came out with those plasctic truck bedliners, those was hell on the knees. Anyways, I am in same boat as you, except I tore inner miniscule on right knee, had arthriscopic surgery, I now have degenerative bone disease ( osteo-arthritis ) in both knees. the grubbermint says, They will get better, so we is not giving you disability. But, that's another story. Wear those pads or use a kneeler pad! I now have to bend at the waist (hard to do with belly hernia) or sit down to dig, not fun if ground is wet......NGE
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom