What's new

✅ SOLVED Knife help please

postalgriff

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
1,093
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may be way off here, but I wondered if anyone could help with identifying this knife as Native American Indian made or not. It had no markings and I'm sure isn't all that old and obviously not dug. But would appreciate any opinions. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5335.webp
    IMG_5335.webp
    162.4 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_5334.webp
    IMG_5334.webp
    274.8 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_5333.webp
    IMG_5333.webp
    254 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_5336.webp
    IMG_5336.webp
    177.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_5332.webp
    IMG_5332.webp
    223.3 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 0
Cool knife, I'm not schooled in knife identification so can't help with that. There's definitely no makers mark on knife?
 
Looks more middle eastern to me but who knows. Still, Very Cool.
 
Just guessing but maybe from India and not old. Cool knife though.
 
I agree with others. Middle Eastern, probably. India, Pakistan, etc.
 
Cool knife, I'm not schooled in knife identification so can't help with that. There's definitely no makers mark on knife?
Yeah no markings anywhere. A coworker of mine gave it to me and asked if I could find anything out about it. Thank you for all your replies. General consensus is middle eastern. Appreciate the time, thanks again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom