R RockinIdaho Full Member Joined May 24, 2014 Messages 163 Reaction score 108 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Primary Interest: Other Sep 21, 2016 #1 FRONT SIDE OUTDOOR FRONT TOP TOP BACK TOP TOP BACK t CLOSEUP CLOSEUP At first I thought it might have been a petrified moth. then it kinda looked like it might have been a knife any way,,,,,, probably isn't anything but it is cool Upvote 0
FRONT SIDE OUTDOOR FRONT TOP TOP BACK TOP TOP BACK t CLOSEUP CLOSEUP At first I thought it might have been a petrified moth. then it kinda looked like it might have been a knife any way,,,,,, probably isn't anything but it is cool
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,449 Reaction score 72,695 Golden Thread 0 Sep 21, 2016 #2 Not an artifact, may be a fossil..
R RockinIdaho Full Member Joined May 24, 2014 Messages 163 Reaction score 108 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Primary Interest: Other Sep 21, 2016 Thread Owner #3 thats what I thought thanks