IAMZIM
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 23, 2011
- Messages
- 1,567
- Reaction score
- 2,161
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Butte City, Montana
- Detector(s) used
- ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Went fishing again, couldnt get any pics of the fish they were too squrimy for me and I was alone in a boat lol! But while I was taking a break on shore I found a couple of broken "worked" peices... Same place I found my other obsidian tip. It looks kind of like a knife tip, let me know if any of you think otherwise...




Plus another nice obsidian tip...wish it was whole!
Wonder if I might find a whole peice here sometime?




Plus another nice obsidian tip...wish it was whole!
Wonder if I might find a whole peice here sometime?
Upvote
0









