Kruger Millions

K

Kentucky Kache

Sparrow said:
Hi me matys, I need info about the missing Kruger Millions. Is it legend or fact? Please before I start the hunt!

For anyone here to KNOW that it's fact, they would have to have seen it. In that case, it wouldn't do you much good to look for it. Bad news, wither way. :icon_pirat:

iijenlo11

Greenie
Apr 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

My name is Jennifer Sheeran I am an associate producer for the Travel Channel original series EXPEDITION UNKNOWN. The show is hosted by Josh Gates who is a life adventurer with a degree in archeology. The show follows Gates as he investigates iconic mysteries around the world.

We are preparing to travel to South Africa to film a story on Kruger Millions. I am interested if there are any treasure hunters out there in search of the missing treasure. If you can think of anyone that would be a good fit for our program please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Jennifer

natalylam

Greenie
Aug 18, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone,

My name is Nataly Lam and I am an associate producer for the Travel Channel original series EXPEDITION UNKNOWN. The show is hosted by Josh Gates who is a life adventurer with a degree in archeology. The show follows Gates as he investigates iconic mysteries around the world.

We are preparing to travel to South Africa to film and I wanted to reach out to any current treasure hunters in search of the Kruger Millions or anyone with information that they would like to share.

Here is my work profile to prove authenticity: Nataly Lam's Profile and Production Credits | Staff Me Up
Please contact me at anytime at [email protected]. Thank you so much!

P.S. We would also like to find an expert/treasure hunter on the Sudwala Caves. Preferably someone who is a spelunker as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions