What's new

Outing Schedual is out for GPAA 2012

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well I have been a GPAA LIFE MEMBER for many years. I am kind of a lone wolf but I have hit a couple of GPAA outings on LDMA mining claimes. They last 3 to 5 days. the 3 days stay cost $100 & the 5 day stay cost $175 . The activities include common gold operation, use of their equipment like dredges, Metal detecting privileges on the gold claim,a pot luck feast,instructions from experts in the field and classes, plus free camping on the claim. There are 10 outings total, in CA,AZ,GA,OR,NC,MI,and OR Info can be had at 1 800 551 9707 or www.gpaaoutings.com Frank PS Try it your like it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom