Jan 24, 2012
nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• krystals.jpg
    krystals.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2,746
I recall eating those in Jax. Florida in the late 50's,they sure are GOOD,buy them by the sack!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless Chris

here is 1 for ya,why did they make a movie about a couple of immigrants,gettin stoned and goin to white castle...cause krystals don't play that...obviosly its an attempt to get people to eat that crap.....

Wrong rocky :tongue3:

No one knows Krystals and wouldn't see a movie with it as the star :laughing7:

that stuff you are smokin has clouded yer brain,give me your address and i will send you some good food...in the mean time lay off the meds....but like chocolate and peanut butter they go good together

Attachments

• medimj_L.gif
    medimj_L.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 614
  • krystalsFood.jpg
    krystalsFood.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 4,890
i'd like to see that on the menu

Attachments

• tall-hamburger.jpg
    tall-hamburger.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 550
their not called "sliders" fer nothing folks -- if you eat a batch of em (say a dozen or so) while their nice and steaming warm (p s nothing taste better when yer on a late night bender , than a sack full of them lil devils )--- in a short while you'l be paying the price fer doing it . -- (do not walk but run for the restroom.) :tard: ::)

Luckily I have a cast iron stomach and they have never bothered me in the slightest, but I have friends that are affected soon after consuming those bad boys :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back