What's new

Kudos to Tesoro!!

goldhungry

Full Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2009
Messages
228
Reaction score
139
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kimball. Mi
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark. Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not sure if this is where this go's but I have to post it anyway. A couple of days ago I posted here about my recent purchase of a Tiger Shark and my want for a couple of items (a new O Ring, some silicone, and a new handgrip). See post below. Today I log on and see that Robert Martenson from Tesoro service has replied to my post. I emailed him back and within literally two minutes my cell phone rings and its Robert. He was calling to get my address to ship out the parts. Now I personnally know why Tesoro users rave about Tesoro service. I will be a fan for life. Thank You Robert and Tesoro!
 
Not just the service their machines are good too and under rated in my book.
 
Robert is a Great Guy!

I have met and detected with Robert, and I can tell you he is a great guy that always does his best to help a person. He is a great fit at Tesoro, and has really carved out a niche for himself and the Company in Arizona gold prospecting and relic hunting. Here are a few shots I took of Robert, during a recent film shoot at Rich Hill, in Central Arizona.
 

Attachments

  • RobMart.webp
    RobMart.webp
    109.1 KB · Views: 208
Tesoro has the best customer service on planet Earth.

tabman
 
Thank you for the kind words Terry and Goldhungry!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom