Lowbatts Gold Member Joined Jul 1, 2003 Messages 6,586 Reaction score 68 Golden Thread 0 Location Elgin Detector(s) used Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023 Mar 23, 2010 Thread Owner #1 And how did I know that? Firstly lack of easy pickens. Then there's the L4S Christmas tree ornament.... Attachments L4S was here.webp 207.5 KB · Views: 153
And how did I know that? Firstly lack of easy pickens. Then there's the L4S Christmas tree ornament....
Dirt fishing Wolf Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2009 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 528 Golden Thread 0 Location G P, Illinois Detector(s) used DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex + Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2010 #2 lol
mikewaz Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2008 Messages 1,606 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago Detector(s) used Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75 Mar 23, 2010 #3 Yep, I think you hit the nail right on the head Tim!
kimsdad Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2008 Messages 4,693 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Moronica, northwest of Chicago. Detector(s) used E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star Mar 23, 2010 #4
p2c Bronze Member Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 1,363 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Matteson, IL Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro Mar 23, 2010 #5 I guess Joe has pudding pie when he finds silver and now we know what L4S has when he finds sliver ... Maybe that was where he pulled the SLQ...
I guess Joe has pudding pie when he finds silver and now we know what L4S has when he finds sliver ... Maybe that was where he pulled the SLQ...
watercolor Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 4,116 Reaction score 1,352 Golden Thread 0 Location Arlington Heights, IL Detector(s) used V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2010 #6