outlaw007 Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 1,349 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location ILLINIOS Detector(s) used TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 28, 2010 Thread Owner #1 gold ring i found several years ago , i still need to have it checked out. Attachments P1040206.webp 21.9 KB · Views: 169
Lookn4Seated Bronze Member Joined Mar 20, 2008 Messages 1,941 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Deep Silver Seeker 3000 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 28, 2010 #2 sweet! I smell one in the near future for me.
watercolor Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 4,116 Reaction score 1,352 Golden Thread 0 Location Arlington Heights, IL Detector(s) used V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 29, 2010 #3 Geeze. . . I would have had that ring checked out the next day if I found one like that