What's new

l7-26 Latest finds

postalgriff

Silver Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
1,093
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got out today for a little bit after the rain...first time out since the beginning of June! These finds are from my last 2 times out...today and June 6th I think. Anyway, found the 1831 Brittish Penny at the same place I found the LC a while back. Found a few IH's today, including a small spill that had 2 Indians and 3 early wheats in it. Found the big Farnham token today too...actually the 4th time I've found one if those...crazy, also found some cool relics. Sure felt good to get out...thanks for looking all, HH, Griff
 

Attachments

  • 7-26.webp
    7-26.webp
    43.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 7-26 relics.webp
    7-26 relics.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 7-26 IH's.webp
    7-26 IH's.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 7-26 IH.webp
    7-26 IH.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 107
  • 7-26 wheat.webp
    7-26 wheat.webp
    26 KB · Views: 120
  • 6-6 Cuba.webp
    6-6 Cuba.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 6-6 Cuba back.webp
    6-6 Cuba back.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 112
  • 7-26 token.webp
    7-26 token.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 7-26 tokenback.webp
    7-26 tokenback.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 116
  • 6-6 Cartwheel.webp
    6-6 Cartwheel.webp
    31 KB · Views: 119
one more...
 

Attachments

  • 6-6 Cartwheel back.webp
    6-6 Cartwheel back.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 103
Very nice! I like the Detroit piece. Is that an old dog tag?
 
Hey postalgriff is that 1909 a V.D.B Congrats on some good finds.
 
Neat finds........HH
 
Awesome bunch of finds you got there Griff :thumbsup:
 
Man, those are some cool finds. I'm diggin' on the older coins. Great hunts postalgriff!!!
 
Wow, you have so much going on here I don't know where to begin. Awesome digs in just two outings, congratulations. :headbang: :icon_thumleft:
 
You are the relic king J! Nice ol IH"s too. Good finds all around and great close-up pics. Would take me weeks to dig that much. First I gotta make the effort, haven't been out in months. Glad you could get out
 
Last edited:
Excellent finds as usual J. :hello2: WTG on all the oldies and congrats on the sweet relics. :icon_thumleft:

I haven't been out in ages. :sad10:

HH
 
:o Killer finds bro!! Love that super old Brittish Cent -rare find indeed. Congrats on some sweet Indians too. That 1888 is in spectacular condish :headbang: Cool relics and tokens also. Great digs man!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom