What's new

Labeled rolls😂

halfdime

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
4,520
Reaction score
1,500
Golden Thread
0
Location
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
If you've searched coin rolls for any length of time you've seen it: one of our fellow citizens labeled the contents inside. I gathered up 13 from one such customer today and these are the prettiest labels ever! Especially this one, which contained 20 of the dates listed and two clad because I'm so nice��.
 

Attachments

  • E59FDE6D-19BF-4E1A-90D8-CCA7B9B6EF91.webp
    E59FDE6D-19BF-4E1A-90D8-CCA7B9B6EF91.webp
    824.1 KB · Views: 296
Upvote 0
No 1970 ? (congrats anyway - lol)
 
I will get elderly people that put way too much personal information on these rolls too. I make sure to remove it and throw it away separately.
 
Too funny! I got one written "Ben Franklins" with the guys name, address and account number on it. I showed the young teller how to black out the info with a sharpie. He lives 3 blocks from the bank. I always thought I should keep an eye out if he has a yard sale lol. Too many snipers at that branch now. They used to save me coins, now they save me dumps. I'm hoping they'll continue to hold some big dollars for me but of course I had to work through lunch and they'll probably be gone by the time I get there this week.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom