Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sounds like fun, looking forward to seeing your score. :)

nuggetmagnet

Sep 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a 4" Keene dredge with air and live in Oklahoma. Any chance you would know someone that is looking for one?

OP
OP
okbasspro

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Had a Great weekend with "raycan" have not seperated the cons yet but here is a couple pics.As a bonus for the trip I found 2 Rocks with gold embeded in them and a fresh water pearl it is about the size of buckshot.I almost just threw the rocks out of the sluice but a shine caught my eye.Will post pics of gold when I get it seperated.

CIMG0122.jpg CIMG0129.jpg CIMG0134.jpg CIMG0135.jpg

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats okbasspro! I wish I could have joined you, but I ruptured a disc in July and my prospecting is done for this year. We will have to get together next spring. I can't wait to see the picks of your gold.

OP
OP
okbasspro

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Congrats okbasspro! I wish I could have joined you, but I ruptured a disc in July and my prospecting is done for this year. We will have to get together next spring. I can't wait to see the picks of your gold.

Sorry to here about the back we will have to hook up next year and go into a rock chucking frenzy.I have the perfect dredge to put in a canoe and sample with upstream.

heartlander27

Nov 21, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey guys, Sounds like I'll be working near Stillwater, OK in a few weeks. I'll be prospecting on Sundays while im down there and maybe a little rockhounding too. Anyone have any tips to the area?
Thanks, Andy

NeoTokyo

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2012
Redding
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eyes - Nokta FORS Gold - Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice specimen there, I wonder how much more might be inside.
It might be neat to slice it length wise to see what could be in there, chop off the bottom too so it sits flat, or just enjoy it as it is. :)

OP
OP
okbasspro

okbasspro

Jan 14, 2012
Chickasha,Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice specimen there, I wonder how much more might be inside.
It might be neat to slice it length wise to see what could be in there, chop off the bottom too so it sits flat, or just enjoy it as it is. :)

It is not ore psessure pushed the gold into the pores of the rock Both peices are the same way

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread