jorge del norte

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2005
nc
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well my long silver draught is over, since the bugs are out i am hunting the playgrounds again.....
I found a little Statue of Liberty charm, it is marked STER, and MW co. on the bottom. The V nickle is a gift from a bud at work this week.

About Air Force One flyover.......I'm sorry it caused panic for NYC. I crewed a similar bird while in the USAF, and training is a big part of the crews requirements, no matter what the cost the pilots have to get there hours and training. I wish they would cut them some slack.......:)

the Big Crow
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31910792@N05/sets/72157614969030561/

Attachments

• liberty.jpg
    liberty.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 309
  • flyover.jpg
    flyover.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 268
  • bigcrow.jpg
    bigcrow.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 297
  • close-in.jpg
    close-in.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 306
Upvote 0

dfx willy

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2008
nice finds!! i wish my soil was that kind to v nickles. i probley have ten of them but most are toast. willy.

DougF

Mar 19, 2007
Maryland, USA
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro
Nice piece of silver - On the flyover, I don't think anybody is blaming the crew, they didn't decide to make the flight on their own. The blame should go to whoever had the lamebrained idea, IMHO.

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Nice finds. I will be witness to a flyover here at Notre Dame soon....Yikes those abortion people are nutty here about the commencement address by The Pres....It will be in the news all over the country I am sure...Cool pics of AF1.....jgas

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
Very nice, coulda done without the fly over pic, that cost us all money!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread