Lady Rescued

Ilovetodig

Feb 14, 2005
Now in Guam
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/ Fisher D2
I was walking around the school yard on base and I heard a cry for help. I started off in the direction of the cries and started to dig where they were loudest. At about eight inches there she was laying in the ground waiting for her recuer to pull her up. I asked her how long she had been buried there but she couldn't remember the date she was born or when her kidnapper's had buried her. She needed a place to stay so I offered to take her home and she accepted my offer. Now she is at rest in a nice new home and thankful to be seen by others again.

Attachments

• Jim\'s Quarter 1916-1930 front 5-2005.jpg
    Jim\'s Quarter 1916-1930 front 5-2005.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 473
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sux when there's no date

still a cool find though!

HH

Lonewolfe

CS110

Feb 12, 2005
Definitely a good find. I'm still looking for my first one. One of these days...

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Lovetodig,

Neat way of posting your story ! Nice find. Keep on rescuing those ladies !

Huntin' 59er

R

rvbvetter

Great find!! If she was hanging around a base, i wonder if she's the lady she pretends to be? Oh well. They need a home too. WTG!! HH

OP
OP
Ilovetodig

Ilovetodig

Feb 14, 2005
Now in Guam
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/ Fisher D2
Thanks for all the nice comments. When I found this I was getting really discouraged due to all I have been digging lately is a bunch of junk. It's like the Metal Detecting gods know when you are about to give up and bam, they give you a good target to keep you going. So I am still at it and still digging junk but I now have hope of the odd old coin every now and then. The Musket balls that I found alsohelped to keep my spirits up for this hobby as well. ;)

OP
OP
Ilovetodig

Ilovetodig

Feb 14, 2005
Now in Guam
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/ Fisher D2
I'm detecting at Pope AFB. I asked the Security Forces first just to make sure and they gave me the ok to do it. So check with the SF first.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions