What's new

Lake gives up a nice one

Must811

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2006
Messages
69
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
Boca Raton, Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Excal II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Last time out at the local lake, I ended up with the world's ugliest ring.......today was a different story. Got a huge beautiful .925 ring. Here's pics of as I found it and after cleaning.....
 

Attachments

  • BHringasis.webp
    BHringasis.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 856
  • BHRingclean.webp
    BHRingclean.webp
    1.9 KB · Views: 844
Upvote 0
You are on a roll and the finds are getting better! Congrats! :icon_thumright:
 
Could you please post more pictures? I'd love to see more of the design!!! Red :hello:
 
I don't know........ here's my 2 entries from the past week of ugly rings. :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • 6-10-11-4.webp
    6-10-11-4.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 803
  • 6-13-11-5.webp
    6-13-11-5.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 816
Must 811, that is a very nice ring find! :headbang:

L
 
Re: Lake gives up a nice one (new pic)

Here's a detail pic of the monogram as requested!
 

Attachments

  • BHringmonogram.webp
    BHringmonogram.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 527

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom