What's new

Lake hunt Flying Eagle

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow I cleaned out the tumble and two old coins were still stuck together? - IH and FE!
8 hours total on two lakefronts near Christmas, digging pulltabs and penny signals.

Thanks to global warming :headbang:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2891.webp
    IMG_2891.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_2892.webp
    IMG_2892.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_2893.webp
    IMG_2893.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_2894.webp
    IMG_2894.webp
    20.9 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_2895.webp
    IMG_2895.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 123
Yeah Baby!!! Any gold rings? Congrats on all of the finds!
 
An Indian and Flying Eagle sandwich - ya gotta love that!!!!! First I heard of that combo. Congrats on the Barber and all those rings too! Is the pendant Gold?
Niceness!!
 
Those are some sweet finds!!! "......congrats!:icon_thumright:
 
Looks good to me, D. :thumbsup: A Flying Eagle is still on my wish list. Nice rings, too!

HH
p.s. I like the Holy Communion pendant too.
 
Nice haul of goodies for your efforts.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
An Indian and Flying Eagle sandwich - ya gotta love that!!!!! First I heard of that combo. Congrats on the Barber and all those rings too! Is the pendant Gold?
Niceness!!
Thanks B - the pendant is marked 14K but maybe just the center?
 
Nice coin and jewelry collection!
 
wait what!? you found the IH/FE sandwich in your tumbler? anyway those finds are wonderful brother! love it all, congrats man! that barber is sweet and you have quite a haul of jewelry man, you have a display at your house somewhere?
 
Congratz on the Flying Eagle! I love that coin!
 
Very nice! Sweet coins and jewelry too. Well played my man.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom