Lake Hunt With The Pulse Dive

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Whats the size of the search coil 4" or more ? Thanks for the video wish you tried it as a pinpointer on coins and rings ...what do you think the depth in loose sand on a quarter is maybe 4" to 5" ..

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I gotta ask this question cause its been in my mind ever since this thing came out. Why would you use that as your main detector if you already have a discriminating detector? I saw this one video where a guy was using that thing as his primary while his Excalibur hung out lifeless by his side, of course he found nothing. I'm sure it's a great pin-pointer in the standard non coil mode, i just don't get why anyone would use it as a stand alone detector for under water hunting where your going to run into all sorts of junk.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
So Dr witty where your at this device would be worthless without discrimination the junks that bad ....thanks for pointing this out

OP
OP
Iffy Signals

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gotta ask this question cause its been in my mind ever since this thing came out. Why would you use that as your main detector if you already have a discriminating detector? I saw this one video where a guy was using that thing as his primary while his Excalibur hung out lifeless by his side, of course he found nothing. I'm sure it's a great pin-pointer in the standard non coil mode, i just don't get why anyone would use it as a stand alone detector for under water hunting where your going to run into all sorts of junk.

Its just a great time being under water snorkeling with just a handheld device. No other reason for me.

OP
OP
Iffy Signals

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whats the size of the search coil 4" or more ? Thanks for the video wish you tried it as a pinpointer on coins and rings ...what do you think the depth in loose sand on a quarter is maybe 4" to 5" ..

Sorry XLV. PP works great as well but i would never use it for that. In the summer my wife and kids like the beach and lakes to swim. I like it allot more now having this haha. Its a blast to use and gets some crazy depth. I wouldnt use it as a PP just because i dont want to destroy it. Im pretty rough on my PP’s. Yea i would say 4-6 inches for depth and i think its a 6 inch round head.

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you for this added info iffy signal if this has a 6" coil i might be interested in buy one if its no good i could always use it as a PP ...Am no fan of this company that the problem

Dr. Witty

Jan 8, 2015
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2 and Makro Kruzer
Garrett Carrot pro-pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Its just a great time being under water snorkeling with just a handheld device. No other reason for me.

That does make sense if your snorkeling. I 'm probably going to get one now. My Garret Carrot is not working as well as I think it should these days.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I just read on Steve forum it has a 5.5" coil and the reviews were good ...Its on my wish list

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I just recommended the PulseDive to a diving buddy who raises up sunk boats at the marinas. He loves it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions