For the people concerned about global warming. Would you be interested to know about all contributions to global warming? I think it would be important to consider everything.
I wonder about the contribution of volcanic activity to global warming? I never hear about it being discussed. Once in a while you hear about a volcano in Hawaii erupting and forming a new island.
Or one erupted in Iceland once and shut down air travel between Europe and America for a while.
You think that maybe it's not a big enough deal. But Wikipedia says that there are 5,000 known volcanos on earth of which 1,500 ARE CONSIDERED ACTIVE. BY active I guess that means it pumping out hot gases, lava, steam? Go read Wikipedia Volcanic Activity and form your own judgement.
Wouldn't you want some scientists to study this and give us an honest explanation of this contribution to global warming?
I wonder why that doesn't happen? Doesn't fit the Socialist agenda does it?