What's new

Lake Michigan Shipwrecks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gold_Fever
  • Start date Start date
G

Gold_Fever

Guest
:D

Hello, I live right next to Lake Michigan.
I have been looking for shipwrecks for over 5 years now.
All I have found so far has been Wood ships with Iron shipments etc.
I was wondering if any of you may know of some good leads on a shipwreck near me.
I live in Ludington Michigan about 250 miles north of Chicago.
E-Mail me: timm2020@msn.com

Thanks
 
I used to live in Chicago and searched Lake Michigan alot. I liked going to Door County and look for wrecks there as the place is covered with them.

My suggestion to you is to locate a "Walter Remick" (if he is still alive) in Cleveland, Ohio. he had one of the best files of all the ship wrecks you could think of.

You might try looking for the Minch or the Davock, or some of the Pere Marquette ferry boats that used to cross the lake.

Dinkydick
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom