F Furismo Jr. Member Joined Dec 17, 2010 Messages 98 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Feb 1, 2011 #1 I bought this at a flea market today thinking I could make a little profit. Is it a lamp stove or something else? I also would like to know what its worth. IMG_0028 by BuildWay, on Flickr
I bought this at a flea market today thinking I could make a little profit. Is it a lamp stove or something else? I also would like to know what its worth. IMG_0028 by BuildWay, on Flickr
traderoftreasures Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location central, Illinois Detector(s) used white's spectrum VX3 Feb 1, 2011 #2 looks like an old Sad oil burning stove missing the top Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 2, 2011 #3 traderoftreasures said: looks like an old Sad oil burning stove missing the top Click to expand... yea it looks like a kerosene heater or burner with parts missing. Attachments kerosene-oil-burner-heater.webp 15.2 KB · Views: 369 Upvote 0
traderoftreasures said: looks like an old Sad oil burning stove missing the top Click to expand... yea it looks like a kerosene heater or burner with parts missing.
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 2, 2011 #4 I think Bigcy got it. I use to have one for my tent, but it didn't put out enough heat unless you were sitting on top of it! Monty Upvote 0
I think Bigcy got it. I use to have one for my tent, but it didn't put out enough heat unless you were sitting on top of it! Monty
Goodyguy Gold Member Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 6,518 Reaction score 6,926 Golden Thread 0 Location Arizona Detector(s) used Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 2, 2011 #5 Good ID traderoftreasures Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Feb 2, 2011 #6 Monty said: I think Bigcy got it. Click to expand... traderoftreasures. Upvote 0
Got_4by4 Sr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 353 Reaction score 132 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure Valley Id Detector(s) used Garrett AT-Pro, White's IDX/Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2011 #7 Hey Monty, Just how old are you? Upvote 0
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2011 #8 I'm 66 but I feel older than dirt! Monty Upvote 0
Broken knee Bronze Member Joined Dec 12, 2009 Messages 1,909 Reaction score 785 Golden Thread 0 Location in your back yard Detector(s) used excal 2 Fisher F75 SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2011 #9 It is a sad iron heater missing the chimney. BK Attachments sad iron.webp 5.7 KB · Views: 452 Upvote 0