land an sea pinpionter

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
don't no if this been posted a hundred times already , but had the deus and the pinpointer worked fine , but with the etrac it acts up it affects the etrac and the etrac affects it. even noise cancel will help the etrac but not the pinpointed . I had the land an sea for a year and done me good . don't no if thers a way around it

OP
OP
D

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just have to keep coil away from you , which can be a pain . this pin pionter hates the etrac. I used it with others with no problems and I do like it .it floats which is a plus .

OP
OP
D

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I forgot that I had Sen cranked up, but in auto is much better.now to the pinpointer world do we have to start making pinpoints with so many features .I always use them in mode one .I would never leave it by a plug and if I did it would always be at the last hole you dug .features that would be nice water proof and a light on the side so you don't have to turn it around to see if it's on plus vibrate.also bring the price down. adding features makes more things to malfunction.last thing we beat the hell out of these things so make them tougher.thank you

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions