What's new

Land Ranger Pro w/bluetooth video.

Phantasman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2006
Messages
20,462
Reaction score
33,213
Golden Thread
0
Location
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Joel does a nice little test video on the LRP and shows how he did wireless headphones for less.

 
Thanks Phantasman,
After getting tangled up in my headphones for the eleventeenth time something had to change. I started looking into this after seeing the wireless headphones for the XP Deus that Andy used in Detectorists. Then I remembered some videos that K7AGE posted about bluetooth transmitters for ham radio. I saw another video with a Minelab machine and used the same transmitter (TaoTronics). The headphones were chosen because I wear a large brimmed vented hat in the summertime and needed the headband to not interfere with the hat.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom