What's new

Lapel pin

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
Found WW2 era eagle pin at a hammered site at lunch today. I can't believe I'm still pulling stuff out of there but had a very short time and had the itch to take 30 mins before back to work. It's our main project time of year so no 2 hr hunts now lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2750.webp
    IMG_2750.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2751.webp
    IMG_2751.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 102
Upvote 12
If you can put a nice keeper in the pouch in that amount of time, you'll need more display space.
 
Found WW2 era eagle pin at a hammered site at lunch today. I can't believe I'm still pulling stuff out of there but had a very short time and had the itch to take 30 mins before back to work. It's our main project time of year so no 2 hr hunts now lol
That’s the ruptured duck. Given to WW2 US soldiers after discharge.
IMG_2226.webp
IMG_2225.webp
 
Found WW2 era eagle pin at a hammered site at lunch today. I can't believe I'm still pulling stuff out of there but had a very short time and had the itch to take 30 mins before back to work. It's our main project time of year so no 2 hr hunts now lol
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom