Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been told soldiers are having their medical appointments canceled repeatably. It's leading to bad outcomes such as late detectin of cancer in one case. Another needs a joint replacement but was told to just have nerve endings burnt to eliminate the pain. WHO can these soldiers contact to get help??
I don,t know,maybe their Congressmen! I saw a headline that the Biden Abomination was seriously considering reassigning VA Doctors to the border.Ain,t that some shit! Isn,t Rand Paul a Kentucky Senator?

OP
OP
nagant

nagant

Apr 21, 2017
iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Golden micromax, compadre. ML EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great idea on Paul, he's a doctor too. They have contacted ashley hinton, either a Senater or congress person from Iowa. I'm not sure these men are from same unit but two had an appointment the same time and it was canceled, reset for next day and canceled again. and once more I'm told. then they just quit trying. Reason given for cancels was "they didn't know who canceled them" . A physician assistant (PA) spoke to a general who was inspecting the place and he said would look in to it. That was a month ago.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread