Lord Verdigris
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2014
- Messages
- 3,935
- Reaction score
- 9,274
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- East coast Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
It's been a long time coming but I finally got a gold ring. I've been to countless old sites and have found lots of almost everything but never got my coil over a gold ring. It's not a big beauty like a lot of the gold rings I see on here but to me it's perfect. I'm not sure how old and it's only a 10k lady's ring and maybe had some stones at one point but I'm just guessing maybe early 1900's. Looks like the makers initial are J B? I also found a bent up 1843 New Brunswick half penny token,1917 Canadian large cent,fancy dress button missing the shank and some other older odds and ends. If I spent more time at beaches then maybe it wouldn't of took so long but I prefer old property sites. I've found 250 year old silver on sites like this but even if it's not old gold I'm glad to finally knock a ring off the list. Thanks for looking! [emoji2][emoji106]








Upvote
28








