What's new

Large copper

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
2,603
Reaction score
806
Golden Thread
2
Location
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found today any help with age and Id would be great. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 271
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 272
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    38 KB · Views: 269
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 266
  • 2dke51y.webp
    2dke51y.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 140
I think French :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
I think CRU is right looks French. Ive seen that coin before just cant place it right now.
 
Upvote 0
Bramblefind said:
I'm going to throw out a guess-

2dke51y.jpg
Thanks for the Id :headbang: Can you tell me any more about the coin? is it french? Thanks again.
 
Upvote 0
Really nice find !
Any other coins out there with same Reverse/different obverse?
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom